Tax Season Internship
We are looking for Accounting majors who want real work experience in a CPA firm! Work along with our team of professionals to develop your skills and prepare for your own professional accounting career.
From late January to April 15th you will be working with the Suttle tax team to meet our tax client needs.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Learn to use our software to prepare basic tax returns
- Scan and auto flow client tax documents
- Learn the internal workings of a CPA firm
- Expand your teamwork skills to accomplish firm goals
- Introduction to basic tax research
Required qualifications for the internship:
- Junior, Senior or Graduate Accounting majors pursuing a career in public accounting
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Availability to work 15-20 hours per week during tax season
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Must possess critical thinking skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Must have excellent computer skills, particularly using Microsoft Excel