Mentor Team Advisor
Mentor Team Advisor - Remote
About this Position:
This position's schedule is flexible regarding hours/days and averages 12+ hours per week. You can work remotely from anywhere in the world. You will be joining a team of dedicated, passionate individuals intent on making a difference. The mentor advisor will assist in improving both the mentor and student experience to increase our effectiveness in changing lives and communities.
- Work with the Mentor Department Manager in overseeing the mentor onboarding process
- Evaluate the Mentor to Student exchange processes to help improve the learning experience.
- Work with local leaders around the world to ensure the mentor program is successful in their villages
- Work with mentors to enhance their experiences and impact on projects
- Ability to manage and motivate a team
- Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and connect across a diverse audience.