Beach Front Property Management is a privately held company specialized in the management of multi-family properties in key U.S. markets. Our company has been recently named Property Management Company of the Year by the Apartment Association of California Southern Cities and is widely recognized as an expert on all the complex and regulatory issues that can affect property management. We are currently looking to add to our team of Marketing interns to assist the Marketing Department and provide noteworthy experience.
As a Marketing intern at BFPM, you will join our team of real estate and property management investment experts on the journey to execute our marketing plan and strategy. You will be joining a fast-paced team that has a need for support throughout all its sales and marketing channels, allowing you to gain real-life business experience in a corporate setting. You will have the opportunity to: learn sales and marketing techniques, build presentations, create and manage social medial channels and email campaigns, develop compelling content for our nationwide audience, etc., all while building lasting professional connections.
The ideal candidate will have a general thirst for knowledge, strong passion for all-things sales and marketing (CRMs, content, social, digital, etc.), positive attitude, lots of ideas to share, a strong voice, and an eagerness to accomplish goals within tight deadlines. Learning opportunities are endless - we will set your goals together to ensure you get the most out of your time here.
This internship will be partially and/or fully remote, so you will need access to a personal computer equipped with a webcam, excellent internet service, a designated home workspace, and exceptional focus and time management skills. We are gladly accepting applications from anywhere in the US, but please note that we are located in California (Pacific Time Zone).
· Create decks, web pages, videos, email campaigns, spreadsheets, social campaigns, etc. for
· Create and write a variety of copy for web and conduct extensive research on a variety of topics
· Work on short- and long-term projects, and adhere to tight deadlines and quick turnarounds
· Day-to-day coordination of social media: profiles, calendars, engagement, and reputation management
· Manage budgets and create expense reports
· Become an expert in HubSpot: regularly manage and scrub CRM, utilize functions, and work within app
· Assist in all aspects of sales and marketing activities, and support day-to-day timelines and projects
· Create content on a variety of platforms: YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, WordPress
· Currently in pursuit of a 4-year degree at an accredited university
· Excellent typing/computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office applications
· Ability to take on a multitude of projects, work independently, and work quickly
· Experience creating in a variety of digital mediums (blogs, videos, social, web, ads)
· Ability to solve problems with out-of-the-box thinking
· Basic understanding of social media platforms
· Eagerness and willingness to learn new programs and processes
· Coding and graphic design is not required, but is a plus
· Unpaid internship
· Must be available to attend our weekly Tuesday morning meetings, other days/times can vary depending on your schedule
· Course credit if applicable
If interested, please apply with your current resume and send at least two samples of work (previous course assignments, presentations, spreadsheets, essays, personal blog, videos, professional samples, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org.