Hello Potential Intern!
Beverly Law is a law firm powerhouse that represents injured people throughout California.
We are seeking candidates who are self-starting individuals who have a strong interest in Film, Marketing, or Advertisement. The ideal candidate will be able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment and enjoy working with a team.
We want to find someone hungry for experience in digital marketing and who wants to work collaboratively with our expert team! We need somebody who can hit the ground running as we are looking to grow followers and engagement across our social media accounts.
We are looking for a marketing intern excited to learn about our community. In addition to digital and social media marketing, you will learn and be responsible for learning client-facing marketing strategies and have the opportunity to participate in more traditional marketing roles. You will be working directly with our Marketing Manager. Good vibes, a positive outlook on challenging situations, and good energy is a must.
This internship is in exchange for course-credit, however, we are hoping to hire the best intern from this semester at the end of this school year.
If everything goes well, you will have the opportunity to become part of our team, and a portfolio you can use as a springboard to jump-start your career.
- Publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Growing Accounts
- Community Engagement
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Copywriting for social media posts
- Graphic Design + Photography (Potentially)
- Create, Schedule, and post content on our client’s social media accounts using content given to you or creating your own.
- Grow social media accounts organically through tailored hashtags
- Respond to client's comments / DM’s.
- Multitask and self manage the social media accounts you are given.
- Analyze social media post metrics such as impressions, followers, views and make executive decisions.
- Meet client’s deadlines.
- Create, manage & optimize Facebook and Instagram ads for client's accounts.
- Email marketing - support the team in crafting email marketing messages and managing drip campaigns
- Day-to-day tasks
- Maintaining and updating press contacts and PR pitch lists
- Assisting with the organization and execution of events
- Compiling reports and organizing recaps for all events and Press blasts
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
- Creative eye
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluent in English
- Previous social media internship experience is a plus!
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and maintain organization
- Strong knowledge of Mac/Microsoft Office, Including Excel and Powerpoint
- Have entry-level technical skillset
- Must be able to commit to 5 days a week
- Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign skills are a plus
- Positive Attitude
- Team Player
- Communicative -- Gives feedback and asks to learn new things!
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Part-time work
- Diverse portfolio
- College Credit
- Office Snacks
Please apply with your resume, portfolio, and/or your social media pages. You can contact us with a short paragraph or two on why you believe you'd be a good fit at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Types: Internship