Field Services Operations Summer Intern
Our focus is to continuously advance our field service’s departmental operations and overall team member experience. To help accelerate Sleep Number’s efforts in continuous improvement and sustainability, the intern will work with cross functional teams on a specific continuous improvement initiative and will identify and provide solutions to directly drive efficiency for the business and team member engagement.
- Assist in the management of vendor relationships (fleet, 3rd party labor, phones, etc.)
- Support ongoing projects by gathering information, verifying documentation and identifying opportunities
- Create standard operating procedures to support project objectives
- Assist in preparation of daily, weekly, monthly reporting to validate impacts
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Self-starter/action oriented
- Ability to balance high-quality standards with schedule pressures and the ability to work both independently and within a team
- High level of integrity, professional attitude, reliable and dependable
- Strong analytical, structured problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to understand the big picture as well as pay attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Experience, Education & Certifications:
- Undergraduate or graduate business student with/or pursuing major in Finance, Business, Supply Chain or Mathematics
Additional Program Details:
- Competitive compensation
- Full intern summer events program highlighting our field, stores, and corporate experiences.
- Campus Ambassador opportunities
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.