Supply Chain Planning Intern
As a year-round Supply Chain Planner Intern this partner will be responsible for production planning and / or raw material inventory processes. This includes managing the following: trade-offs between inventory, production efficiencies and freight as well as inventory reporting. These processes will require cross functional work through the supply chain. Developing and maintaining a good relationship with Plant, Sales, Suppliers, and Customer Service partners is essential.
The position will be based at our Home Office location in Green Bay, Wisconsin and is open to remote candidates.
Looking to hire intern immediately, however, intern will start in Spring 2022.
What you’ll do:
- Managing finished goods and / or raw material inventory processes by the use of JDA, Diver Model, Oracle, and Excel spreadsheets.
- Execute appropriate Supply Chain Planning processes to generate world class customer service by:
- Building and deploying interplant trucks using JDA to optimize load weight and cube space.
- Maintaining production, planning, and sourcing information in the Oracle and JDA systems.
- Generating inventory reports for raw materials and finished goods.
- Identifying and implementing cost savings opportunities via the use of enterprise tools.
- Representing Supply Chain Planning in cross-functional activities.
- Developing and documenting process improvements.
- Completing ad hoc requests.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Economics, Business or related field. If enrolled in an Associate's degree program must have a plan to pursue a bachelor's degree immediately after associates is completed.
- Must have at least 2 semesters remaining in school upon start date (May 2023 grads or later).
- Intern must be able to work year-round.
- Requirement to work 15-20 hrs/wk during the school year and 40 hrs/wk during the summer.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues/opportunities.
- Proven track record of demonstrating technical based analysis.
- Expert level knowledge in Excel.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and team player.
- Effective planning and organization/work management skills (multitasking).
- Strong system aptitude (systems include JDA, Diver and Oracle).
- We’re reviewing resumes daily- apply ASAP.
Qualifying Positions Offer:
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to an 8 percent Schreiber match and has been recognized as Best-in-Class for companies with 5,000-plus employees.
- A unique Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- An opportunity to share in the company’s success through our pay-for-performance incentive plan.
- Competitive medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits without a waiting period, including second-opinion medical consultation with specialists
- Wellness resources, including a fitness reimbursement program and access to an interactive personalized online wellness program
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Relocation assistance
- Professional growth and development opportunities through training and our Education Assistance Program