Care Operations Internship (Virtual)
CCIP Intern - Care Operations Internship (Virtual)
Are you an innovative, forward-thinker who would like to make an impact within the telecommunications industry? Comcast’s Central Division is seeking dynamic, self-motivated interns who have a strong passion to drive the age of innovation during an immersive summer experience with us!
Our paid 11-week paid internship program gives interns hands-on experience working with various groups across multiple office locations within Comcast’s Central Division. As a member of the team, you will gain invaluable knowledge of the industry, be a part of our diverse and welcoming culture, and receive exposure to other areas of the business.
Your experience will also include:
· Engagement & Exposure: Creativity, ingenuity, and innovation is the name of the game! As you get an inside look into the day-to-day operations of a cutting-edge media and technology company, you’ll work on creative, innovative, and thought-provoking projects with various business units. With many exhilarating experiences built into one internship, you will have the opportunity to take center stage and showcase your summer projects during the final Intern Showcase.
· Professional Development & Fun: You will have the opportunity to network with fellow interns through social activities, community building, and Intern Experience Days. Our 11-week internship program maintains a strong focus on professional growth and development. Interns will have the opportunity to be a part of a multitude of professional development sessions over the course of their summer. Through ULearn activities, like speaker series and skill-building workshops, you’ll jump-start your professional development. In addition, collaborative activities with your cohort of interns and networking opportunities with senior leaders will all be major aspects of the summer program.
As a Care Operations Intern, you’ll assist in planning, developing, and executing strategies within Customer Care Operations. Our interns will focus on assisting in the implementation process while tackling significant projects within the business and will require exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills. As you contribute to the meaningful work our Care team is doing, you’ll get to interact with our senior leadership team and network with other cross-functional employees.
This exciting opportunity in a fast-paced environment will help execute significant projects within the business; it requires exceptional organizational skills and a “customer-first” mindset to succeed.
You may also:
· Assist leadership in all facets of operations analysis and performance management.
· Collaborate with the Care Operations team to plan, develop and administer customer service programs.
· Liaise with Care Operations and Customer Experience leaders, product owners, project managers and subject matter experts to help build road maps and project plans.
· Monitor, track, and report engagement trends.
· Stay up to date with current and emerging communications and entertainment technologies.
· Explore new ideas, tools, and strategies.
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
· Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree from a United States-based college or university
· Authorized to work in the United States of America
· Ability to work a minimum of 35 hours per week over 11 weeks
· Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance
· Strong interest in the telecommunications, cable and media industries
· Ability to work independently and in group settings
· Prior business exposure through internships, work experiences, or campus organizations
· Currently pursuing a major in Communications, Sales, Marketing, Business Analytics, or related fields