Information Technology Intern
What's the role?
We’re looking for customer-focused information technology interns to provide the opportunity to gain a tremendous amount of knowledge of the company, our products and how to manage IT processes and platforms.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Our ten-week summer internship is a great opportunity to bring talent into the organization and expose our interns to Hilti as a future employer. Interns typically work full time during the summer on value added projects that are relevant to their education and drive Hilti’s business. Individuals who successfully complete an internship will be considered for a full time position upon graduation.
Some past projects include:
- Implementation of collaboration tool
- Program and build web applications
- System Integration and Process Analysis
- Wireless Network Initiatives in Remote Locations
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
What you need is:
- In pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field
- Graduate in Fall 2022 or Spring 2023
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Results driven and proactive, able to achieve targets
- Strong analytical skills, creative, innovative, and open-minded
- Able to work in a culturally diverse team
- Willingness to relocate
- Eligible to work in the US permanently without sponsorship