Behavioral Science Research Intern
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity seeks a Behavioral Science Research Intern to be responsible for leading a research project with Channel’s global Solution Center consultant (i.e. Inside Sales rep) audience, with the goal of gaining an understanding of the sales and interpersonal behaviors that can be best linked to positive customer & business outcomes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting phone/video interviews with consultants from around the world
- Virtual shadowing of consultants to document their engagement with customers
- Reviewing and analyzing reports showing consultant behaviors from Interactions Analytics platform (CallMiner)
- Identifying behavioral trends that can be tied to successful customer outcomes (Customer Experience Score, Repeat Buys, NPS)
- Identifying behavioral trends that can be tied to successful business outcomes (Sales won, average sales value, time invested to achieve sales, sales phase progression success)
- Researching industry best practices that can be applied to TE ways of working
- Consolidating and presenting findings to Channel Leadership
As an intern at TE Connectivity, you will gain experience working for a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. TE Interns apply their classroom experience to value-add projects that create impact across our businesses. Throughout the 10-12 week Summer Internship Program, TE Interns receive a high touch onboarding experience to support their transition from school into the workforce. Interns come together weekly for events such as professional development workshops, executive panel discussions, networking events, plant tours, community involvement, etc. Each intern is assigned a mentor, specific to their development & interests to support them with navigating their internship. Our program has been named to Way Up’s Top 100 Internship Programs List for the past two consecutive years & over 96% of our previous interns would recommend TE’s Internship Program to a friend. After the internship, students will have gained tangible experience to build their resume & kick start their career. All TE Interns are evaluated and considered for return internships & full-time career opportunities upon graduation.
Click here to learn more about Life at TE
This position is located at our Middletown, PA site.
What your background should look like:
- Undergraduate or graduate student pursuing degree in psychology, sociaology or other behavioral science.
- Experience using data to identify behavioral trends
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.