NEW TECHNOLOGIES CONSULTANT (INTERNSHIP)
Management Solutions is an international consulting firm whose core mission is to deliver business, risk, financial, organisational and process-related advisory services, targeting both functional aspects and the implementation of related technologies. We currently have a multidisciplinary team (functional, mathematical, technical and systems integration) of 2,500 professionals.
We operate through 32 offices, 15 in Europe, 16 in the Americas and 1 in Asia, from where we regularly serve clients that operate in more than 40 countries across four major geographical areas (Europe, Americas, Asia and Africa).
For more information about Management Solutions please visit: www.managementsolutions.com
Integration into Management Solution's specialist Technology unit, focused on the digital transformation of our clients. Involvement in projects for the conceptualization and implementation of advanced technological solutions to complex problems that require specific and in-depth knowledge of the client's business, in the following areas:
Implementation of specialist technologies: architecture definition, Big Data, solutions development and tool implementation.
IT strategy and governance: strategic IT plans, IT servicing, Project Management Office (PMO), transformation, organization and efficiency.
Risk and regulatory management: cybersecurity, data quality and data governance.
We look for candidates like you
- Junior Year College Students.
- Solid academic record.
- Get-up-and-go attitude, maturity, responsibility and strong work ethic.
- Knowledge of other languages is desirable.
- Postgraduate studies and/or specialised courses are an asset.
- Advanced user of programming languages, databases and software engineering techniques.
- Strong ability to learn quickly.
- Able to integrate easily into multidisciplinary teams.
What we offer
We offer you the possibility to join a firm that provides all you need to develop your talent to the fullest:
- Working in the highest-profile consulting projects in the industry,
- for the largest companies, leaders of their respective markets,
- alongside top industry management as they face challenges at the national and global level,
- as part of an extraordinary team of professionals whose values and corporate culture are a benchmark for the industry.