BUSINESS CONSULTANT (INTERNSHIP)
Management Solutions is an international consulting firm whose core mission is to deliver business, risk, financial, organisational and process-related advisory services, targeting both functional aspects and the implementation of related technologies. We currently have a multidisciplinary team (functional, mathematical, technical and systems integration) of 2,500 professionals.
We provide services to clients from 32 offices (15 in Europe, 16 in the Americas and 1 in Asia) throughout over 40 countries in Europe, Americas, Asia and Africa).
For more information about Management Solutions please visit: www.managementsolutions.com
Joining and integrating into work teams for different consulting projects:
Sales & marketing management
Risk management & control
Management & financial information
Transformation: organisation & processes
We look for candidates like you
- Junior Year College Students.
- Solid academic record.
- Get-up-and-go attitude, maturity, responsibility and strong work ethic.
- Knowledge of other languages is desirable.
- Postgraduate studies and/or specialised courses are an asset.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong ability to learn quickly.
- Able to integrate easily into multidisciplinary teams.
What we offer
We offer you the possibility to join a firm that provides all you need to develop your talent to the fullest:
- Working in the highest-profile consulting projects in the industry,
- for the largest companies, leaders of their respective markets,
- alongside top industry management as they face challenges at the national and global level,
- as part of an extraordinary team of professionals whose values and corporate culture are a benchmark for the industry.