Inventory Management Intern
In this internship you will assist in maintaining integrated inventory systems to provide accurate information in a timely manner to domestic locations. You will also help develop strong internal controls and appropriate measures to ensure the integrity of reporting and focus on the continuous improvement of all data entry processes.
This internship is year round, working 15-20 hours/week during the school year and 40 hours/week during winter and summer break. Internship is based out of our Home Office in Green Bay, Wisconsin with the option to work remotely. Looking for someone to start in January 2022.
What you'll do:
- Assisting with the creation of new discrete inventory creations within Oracle.
- Auditing and maintaining accurate information within specific Oracle applications regarding asset and inventory management.
- Assist with providing appropriate metric information when needed.
- Assisting with cleansing activities in the system for specific tables that refer to specific Oracle applications regarding asset and inventory management.
- Assisting your team leader in providing explanations for specific requests when needed.
- Providing timely communication of results to supported locations.
- Performing work order audits.
- Communicating with Maintenance leaders.
What you will need to succeed:
- Currently pursuing an Associate's degree with plans to obtain Bachelor's immediately after completion or a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Analytics, Information Systems Management or related field preferred. Must have at least 2 semesters remaining in school (May 2023 grads or later).
- Proficiency in the use of personal computer hardware and software, i.e. Excel, Word, and complex system navigation.
- SQL, Data loader experience a plus.
- Knowledge and use of spreadsheet applications is required.
- Familiarity with word-processing, graphics, flowcharts or other software is desirable.
- Ability to work with large amounts of data with consistent focus on results.
- Desire to grow and take on new challenges and opportunities.
Qualifying Positions Offer:
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to an 8 percent Schreiber match and has been recognized as Best-in-Class for companies with 5,000-plus employees.
- A unique Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- An opportunity to share in the company’s success through our pay-for-performance incentive plan.
- Competitive medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits without a waiting period, including second-opinion medical consultation with specialists
- Wellness resources, including a fitness reimbursement program and access to an interactive personalized online wellness program
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Relocation assistance
- Professional growth and development opportunities through training and our Education Assistance Program