Content Design Intern
What you’ll do at PayPal:
· Plan and write content for web and mobile experiences (across all touch points including navigation and user interface copy, emails, in-app notifications, chatbots, and help).
· Transform global product requirements into a strategy for how you will use content to meet business goals and solve real customer problems.
· Present your work and articulate your approach to teammates, product owners, and other stakeholders.
· Collaborate with Design on page layout, interactions, and visual tone.
· Coordinate content with Brand, Marketing and Operations teams to ensure we create a consistent end-to-end experience.
· Use data and research to evaluate your content’s impact, and push for continuous improvement that shows real results.
· Maintain and evolve PayPal’s content standards, including voice and tone.
· Learn a lot, make an impact, have fun.
The skills you need:
· Excellent, highly creative writing and critical-thinking skills.
· Working toward a bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Design, Information Science or related field.