Policy & Governance Intern [2022 Internship Program]
The Policy & Governance Intern may be supporting one of these program areas within Security Program Governance, Regulatory and Client Engagement, and Policy Management activities:
- Maintenance of the Information Security (IS) Policy, procedures, processes, and practices
- Understanding continuous monitoring activities to enhance cyber program governance and operating effectiveness.
- Experience with any workflow tooling to automate related activities
- Researching and drafting the respond to time sensitive regulatory and client requests
- Researching cybersecurity, governance, and security control testing best practices
- Candidates must be working towards a bachelor’s degree in the following curriculums: Cybersecurity, Computer Science, MIS, Technology Management or related degree
- Strong knowledge of ISO and NIST Cybersecurity Frameworks
- Stellar collaboration and communication skills
- Candidates must have authorization to work permanently in the US without the need for sponsorship (now or in the future)
- Candidates must have minimum of a 3.2 GPA to be considered
About our Internship Program:
DTCC offers 10-week summer internships for university students in several departments and locations around the globe. Internships are an opportunity to contribute to DTCC’s daily operations, while learning more about the company and the financial services and technology industries. As a summer intern, you’ll be aligned as closely as possible to a team that leverages your academic skills and considers your future career aspirations. Upon a successful summer, interns will have the opportunity to be considered for our new graduate program upon obtaining their degree, also known as the EDGE Program.
Here's what you can expect as a DTCC intern:
- Access to senior leaders
- Workshops for skill-building and career development
- Participation in employee resource groups
- Team volunteering with local charities
- A sense of community
Engage with DTCC this Fall:
Meet and learn from our colleagues as we host a series of virtual events this Fall. Visit our careers site at rb.gy/s6vxic to learn more and RSVP for our events.
- August – October 2021: Engage with us virtually and apply to our jobs
- November – January 2022: Interview virtually with our team
- February 2022: Receive an offer and accept!
- February – June 2022: Engage with our colleagues as you close out your school year
- June 2022: Start the Summer Intern Program