Global Mobility Spring Intern
Meet Our Team:
The Global Mobility within the People Function (Total Rewards) at Pega leads global mobility development, strategy, and compliance. As the Intern within Global Mobility, you will learn on-the-job as you support efforts in Global Mobility (immigration, relocation, and tax). You will work globally and cross-functionally (managers, people operations, global HR resources, payroll, and tax) to support employees through immigration, relocation, and tax needs.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega’s internship program is the perfect platform to help students transition their academic knowledge into a successful professional career. We push great students to be better, we encourage them to take on the biggest challenges, and we also believe that great ideas can come from anyone or anywhere, irrespective of hierarchy or location. The purpose of our internships are to provide students with the opportunity to gain valuable business skills, work on real-time, impactful initiatives, and collaborate on a global scale, all while earning a competitive compensation.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- Learn about Global Mobility development, strategy, and compliance
- Partner across the organization (managers, the People Function, Payroll, etc.) to support employees through relocation and immigration matters
- Use your organizational and problem-solving skills to resolve requests escalated from employees, team members, and external partners
Who You Are:
You are an excellent multitasker. You are able to be empathetic to situations you may have never directly experienced. You know what you don’t know and aren’t afraid to ask for help or do some research to get the answers.
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program, preferably pursuing a degree in a field related to Human Resources, Business, International Relations, or related degree.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Drive for continuous learning and process improvement
Pega Offers You:
- Opportunity to work with diverse global teams on real-time, impactful projects and initiatives
- Professional development seminars and meet & greets with Pega’s CEO and Founder, and Executive Leadership Team through our “Coffee Break Series”
- Participation in Pega and intern-specific events such as social events, volunteer opportunities, group projects, team outings, etc.
- Potential for a full-time offer
- Structured manager and mentor program
- Competitive salary and perks
- Casual and fun environment