- Company has strong remote set up and abilities - Accounting Department consists of a blend of in-office, hybrid, and fully remote employees - We are highly flexible and will work to accommodate your desired work schedule and location
- Mission driven organization - Be part of something bigger and make an impact to serve underrepresented communities - Not just in healthcare but in housing, legal aid and other functions
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of new Procure to Pay processes and automations that will help drive the Accounting Department and organization forward
- Cutting-edge nationally recognized health center with an associated academic research arm. Flagship HQ is only 10 years old, modern building and facilities
- Fenway Health is a non-profit healthcare organization with a mission to enhance the well-being of the LGBTQIA+ community and other underrepresented populations in undeserved neighborhoods through access to quality health care, education, research and advocacy
- Provide exceptional customer service to our operations team and other key stakeholders
- Assist in the management of the procurement plan in accordance with approved corporate and or project policies, procedures, plans, strategy, and budgets?
- Manage workflow of Purchase Orders to ensure they are properly setup, coded, approved, and received timely
- Oversee the preparation of applicable bid inquiry documents, bid tabulations, and selection recommendations
- Support in the review, approval, and setup of new suppliers
- Develop and implement new purchasing strategies to deliver ongoing cost reductions and process simplification?
- Assist Leadership in the development of KPI’s to monitor spend and vendor management
- Support month-end closing and vendor accruals
- Assist in controls implementation and monitoring to mitigate risk
- Assist in providing support needed for audits, financial reporting, and other administrative tasks that may be required from time to time
We offer competitive salaries, and for those who qualify, an excellent benefits package; including comprehensive medical and dental insurance plans, and a retirement plan with employer match. We also provide 12 paid holidays, paid vacation, and more.
LGBTQIA+ identified persons, Black, Indigenous, and other people of color (BIPOC), and individuals from other historically underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Oracle Fusion experience – Someone who understands the Procurement module best practices and is familiar with automated processes to help drive change and innovation in our current Oracle Fusion setup – Can hit the ground running on Day 1
- 2+ years of relevant procurement experience, with a degree in Accounting or Finance preferred - Thorough knowledge of procurement/general ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures
- Ability to work independently in a scaling and rapidly changing environment - Excellent organizational skills, and ability to communicate, both written and verbal - A strong work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to maintain current manual processes while working on improvement projects in a fast paced, hyper growth environment - Solid problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
Nice to Haves
- Mid-level Excel skills (PIVOTS, VLOOKUPs)
- Procurement to Pay accounting background (experience with journal entries, accruals, monthly close, etc.)
You Should Include These in Your Application
- CV/resume – Cover letter not required
- LinkedIn Profile
- Ability to meet the following physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodations:
- Sit at a computer station for extended periods of time
- Ability to keyboard for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds on occasion