Data Science Consulting Internship Fall 2022
We are looking for data science consulting interns for a Fall 2022 internship! The internship is for current Juniors, Seniors, and Masters students who have part-time availability in either the mornings or the afternoons during the fall. The internship will last approximately 3.5 months. Work format will be part time and can be hybrid (20% in person and 80% home) or remote.
Management Solutions is a multinational consulting firm whose core mission is to deliver business, risk, financial, organization, technology and process-related advisory services targeted at functional aspects and the implementation of related technologies. We have a multidisciplinary workforce of 2,500 professionals bringing together functional, mathematical, technical and systems integration skills.
We work through 33 offices - 16 in Europe, 16 in the Americas and 1 in Asia, from where we regularly serve clients that operate in more than 40 countries across four broad geographical areas (Europe, Americas, Asia and Africa).
For more information on the Firm, please visit: www.managementsolutions.com
Joining and integrating into work teams for different consulting projects:
Statistical data processing (data mining )
Predictive modeling using machine learning and data science techniques
Trend modeling (time series, ARIMA models)
Development of simulation models (Monte Carlo)
Review and validation of rating and scoring, RAROC and risk parameter models
Mathematical support to the business: developing algorithms, statistics and probability models
We look for candidates like you:
- Junior, Senior, or Masters level university students of Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Econometrics, Engineering or other studies with a strong quantitative component.
- Should desirably have knowledge of modeling techniques (logit, GLM, time series, decision trees, clustering, etc.), statistical programming languages (SAS, R, Python, Matlab, etc.)and big data tools and platforms (Hadoop, MongoDB, Cassandra, Pig, Hive, etc.)
- Solid academic background.
- Dynamic, mature, responsible and hard-working.
- Advanced user of computer tools.
- Strong ability to learn quickly.
- Integrates easily into multidisciplinary teams.
What we offer!
We offer you the possibility to join a firm that provides all you need to develop your talent to the fullest:
- Working in the highest-profile consulting projects in the industry
- For the largest companies, leaders of their respective markets
- Alongside top industry management as they face challenges at the national and global level
- As part of an extraordinary team of professionals whose values and corporate culture are a benchmark for the industry.