Business Management Intern
2022 Summer Internship: June 13 – August 5 (July 4th Vacation: June 30 – July 10)
Take Note: This is a non-paying internship and requires a minimum of 20 hours per week (not remote). We will work with intern requirements as specified by your college, university, or conservatory.
Internship Experience – ScholarshipAuditions.com Interns are a part of a legacy of interns that have come from such institutions of higher learning as Yale University, Harvard University, Julliard School, Stanford University, Rutgers University, Columbia University, Manhattan School of Music, Pepperdine University, University of Georgia, Vanderbilt University, Southern Methodist University, University of Alabama, Middle Tennessee State University, Belmont University, Fisk University, and numerous other institutions of higher learning. Our competitive intern program is an exciting experience that offers meaningful career opportunities and invaluable business experience. Many of our interns are now called fellow team members.
ScholarshipAuditions.com exists to help empower student performers to pursue their collegiate dreams. Using a unique online model, students can now showcase their individual skills and abilities to academic and institutional scholarship decision makers searching for uniquely qualified students. In short, higher education opportunities can now find every student performer.
Position: Business Management Intern
ScholarshipAuditions.com is the fastest growing online performing arts student to college connector in the country! The company is experiencing record growth and is in search of a small team of motivated on-camera personality interns to help with our daily tasks, as well as help create exciting and informative content for the website and marketing purposes.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Work with CAO to create a systematic format for all budgets and financial statements with related operational procedures.
- Work with Sales Director to create a systematic plan for to forecast and report sales as well as project needs for sales force to meet a targeted sales attainment plan.
- Work with Social Media Coordinator to create a system to forecast a targeted sales attainment plan.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills both as an in-person communicator and written communicator
- Demonstrate leadership abilities to manage effective meetings
- Collaborate with coworkers in a positive and affirming manner
- Dream, create, plan, and suggest new concepts
This intern will work closely with CAO and COO in the development and implementation of this initiative.
The Business Management Intern understands and agrees to the following:
- The position is an in-person position at the ScholarshipAuditions.com offices in Nashville, Tennessee
- The position is a non-paid position
- The position requires a minimum of 20 hours work in-house per week
- There is a very limited budget with which to work
- The intern is part of a corporate team and works within the structure of the team
- At least two years of collegiate experience
- Has experience with QuickBooks
- Has experience in sales forecasting
- Passion for seeing a business excel in productivity
- Passion for the performing arts (music, dance, drama)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong emphasis on grammar
- Must be a self-starter, detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines
- Highly organized with ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Exhibit integrity through fair and ethical behaviors in all activities; maintain accountability for performance
- Strong attention to detail with well-developed organizational and communication skills
- Eager to learn
- Network with senior professionals and others who will support your professional growth and career interests
- Engage in team-building activities that forge new friendships with other ScholarshipAuditions.com interns
- Receive informal feedback and mentoring from your intern manager and senior executive team
- Forced to hear "life lesson stories" from CEO. It's just part of the culture
Please send resume to info(at)scholarshipauditions.com with the following:
- Subject line: Full Name – Business Management Intern
- Body of Email: Who you are and why you would like to be considered for this position
- Your Availability: Ideal start/end dates and days of the week
- Your Experience and Motivation: In a brief paragraph, describe your previous work experiences and relevant accomplishments. Let us know why you want to work for ScholarshipAuditions.com and why you think you are a good fit.
Attach: Your resume
Job Type: Internship. Please note, this is a non-paying internship. Current undergraduate and graduate students have the potential to earn academic credit.
- Prefer student working on master’s degree or having upper-level course work completed in Business Administration
- One location
- No Remote Work
We Value Diversity:
ScholarshipAuditions.com is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age and veteran status or any other protected status required by applicable law.