Kaiser Wrap Manager of Operations
Now offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus!
Join a groundbreaking team that is pioneering the way for child and family mental health services! Seneca Family of Agencies has been a leading Wraparound provider in California for over 20 years, and our success in enhancing youth safety, permanency, and well-being has garnered the attention of healthcare networks such as Kaiser Permanente. We are excited to introduce a partnership between Kaiser and Seneca, where children and families can now access Seneca’s wraparound services through Kaiser’s network.
The Manager of Operations is a member of the management team and is responsible for various administrative duties. A major component of the Manager of Operations position is data tracking, reporting, and monitoring program compliance. The Manager of Operations also holds oversight of other aspects of program operations located in Fairfield, San Rafael, Petaluma, Concord, Oakland, and San Jose.
Seneca Family of Agencies is a leading innovator in providing strengths-based, individualized, and culturally responsive service to children and families. Our programs, located throughout California and Washington, are committed to providing traditionally marginalized communities a network of outstanding mental health, community based, and educational services. We are committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourage people of color to apply. Our programs are deeply engaged in conversations and trainings on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in order to bring equity and justice to the youth and families we serve.
- Responsible for all program related data reports and program evaluation in collaboration with Program Director
- Maintains the On Call calendar and supports with coverage coordination in collaboration with Director, Supervisors, and Rapid Response.
- Supports the hiring process by coordinating/scheduling and communicating with applicants
- Oversees facilities needs in collaboration with Program Director/Program Supervisors
- Coordinates large projects (moves, repairs and other needs that exceed a maintenance request)
- Site décor and furnishings (in coordination with facilities)
- Maintains Program Policies, Procedures and Guidelines in collaboration with Program Director
- Supports the Director with QA related projects as needed
- Maintain multiple excel tracking spreadsheets and other documentation as needed
- Assist with the completion of all reports for the program (weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc) and distribute the reports
- Maintain regular communication with the program supervisors and program director to ensure all reporting data is being collected as needed
- Attend meetings, create meeting agendas, take notes, and send out notes to participants.
- Tech support in meetings such as sharing screen to present slide shows or visual aids as needed for remote meetings
- Update, maintain, upload program written protocols, polices, and other materials on the Program’s SharePoint page
- Assist in scheduling meetings and events
- Supports the ongoing development of team building activities and staff appreciation
- Other duties as assigned by Program Director
- Bachelors degree required in a relevant field.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, knowledge within the STEP programs preferred.
- Excellent organizational, managerial, analytical, computer and communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, and Zoom.
- Valid California driver's license and insurability with Seneca's automobile policy.
- TB test clearance, fingerprinting clearance.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination and booster required.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, computer, and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize projects.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Previous supervisory experience a plus.
- Monday - Friday; 9AM to 5PM.
- Remote work majority of the time
- Starting at $26, commensurate with experience.
- Additional compensation provided upon passing a bilingual language proficiency exam.
- Annual performance evaluations provide the potential for a generous salary increase each year.
- 4 weeks of Paid Time off and 11 Paid Holidays.
- Relocation assistance may be available.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and chiropractic coverage and partially paid premiums for dependents.
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Plan.
- 403b Retirement Plan.
- Scholarship opportunities, ongoing training, and professional development opportunities.
- Abundant promotional opportunities across the agency in California and Washington.
Keywords: Non-profit, Nonprofit, Mental Health, Youth, Advocate, Family, Children, Family, Families, Behavioral Health, Healthcare, Medi-Cal, Quality Assurance, Healthcare Billing, Billing, Medi-Cal Billing, Project Management, Excel Reports, Team Work