HR Specialist - Payroll and Credentialing - MARYLAND On-site
Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking a Human Resources Field Support Specialist. The Field Support Specialist, in collaboration with the Field Support Manager is responsible for providing the highest level of professionalism and customer service to team members, caregivers, and other customers through daily interactions. The Field Support Specialist manages the front desk console and provides our clients and customers with a positive first impression of the company's core values and competencies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains confidentiality of client, patient, caregiver and, team member information and records
- Meets and maintains HIPAA regulations in regards to Protected Health Information
- In collaboration with the Field Support Specialist:
- Demonstrates professional interactions with all candidates, caregivers, team members, clients and customers with a positive attitude and approach
- Greets and provides excellent customer service to all visitors
- Assists candidates through the application, hiring, and on-boarding process
- Assists with the billing/payroll/medical records process
- Assists with various office administrative functions, including ordering office supplies, answering telephone inquiries, photocopying, and monitoring incoming/outgoing facsimiles
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent degree required
- Minimum one (1) year of administrative work experience, to include typing skills
- Meets all federal, state, and local requirements
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and multitask effectively while maintaining attention to detail
- Meets federal, state, and local requirements
The minimum requirements described in this document are universal for the listed positions unless otherwise required by law.
About Maxim Healthcare Services
The name Maxim Healthcare Services carries with it a rich tradition of providing superior medical staffing, home healthcare, and wellness services. Established in 1988 to address the nursing shortage, Maxim has since evolved to service nearly every sector of the healthcare industry. Among Maxim’s strongest competencies is the ability to successfully recruit across a broad range of healthcare specialties.
Maxim has earned a reputation for uncompromising dedication to customer service and the overall quality of all healthcare professionals staffed. It is engrained in the Maxim culture to strive for excellence through serving the needs of others. This is evident in Maxim’s ongoing efforts to assess and refine all management, clinical, and support processes.