Sofia Health Business development intern
Sofia Health is a technology company providing business management tools for health and wellness providers. The marketplace delivers an accessible, seamless, and simple consumer experience for those searching for alternative, complementary, and holistic services and products.
Are you a young business enthusiast who is looking for a place to start a career?
Sofia Health is looking for a Business Development to improve our brand recognition and help boost our financial growth. This is an exciting opportunity to create action plans and sales strategies that will help up reach our growth initiatives — including new customer acquisition and client optimization.
You will conduct market analysis, initiate contact with prospects, generate leads and sales, maintain relationships with existing clients and address their needs, and complete a range of administrative duties.
- Understand the company's operational status and develop new ideas to make the work faster and more efficient.
- Creating and implementing sales strategies and identifying new markets to enter.
- Conducting market research to identify new business development opportunities.
- Locate potential businesses by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Initiate the client development process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments;
- Coordinating and arranging client events, meetings, appointments, and conferences.
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations and pitches for prospective clients.
- Writing and distributing agendas, proposals, cost estimates, and briefing documents for internal and external meetings.
- Creating and maintaining client databases and mail lists.
- If required, attends industry events, conferences, trade shows, and networking events for existing and new sectors as an ambassador of Sofia Health;
- Edit all the print material relevant to business development and new marketing strategies such as brochures, email copies, social media marketing posts, and the content put out on the company's website.
- Works to achieve established KPIs and conversion targets each month.
- Tracking submitted proposals and providing feedback to management.
- Providing effective administrative support.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Knowledge and experience in program planning, organization, implementation, and operations. This must-have included responsibility for strategic planning, marketing, communications, business development, and market research.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Interpersonal skills to work with a wide variety of people, build relationships, and network;
- A commitment to excellent customer service;
- Creativity, energetic and willing attitude
- Familiarity with Google Apps, Slack, and Trello.
Helps to have:
- Knowledge of the health and wellness industry
- Experience and results you can show
- Flexible hours
Competitive pay based on qualifications.