Business Analyst Summer Intern
Chemours is seeking a Business Analyst to join our Thermal and Specialized Solutions team! This position will report directly to the North America Marketing Manager.
As a business analyst for the Thermal & Specialized Solution business you will be a critical support member of the business management team, providing support on process improvements and data analytics tools to inform key business decisions for the North America region.
Location: Wilmington, Delaware or Remote
Hours: Regular full-time schedule of 40 hours per week
Term: MAY – AUG 2023
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Business process improvements
- Data hygiene practices and processes
- Market research
- Statical forecasting for volume and price based on market conditions
- Market model creation and updates
- Project management
The following is required for this role:
- Enrollment at an accredited college or university as a junior or above at time of assignment
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Marketing , Business, or like major
- Self-starter ready to learn
- Ability to research, compile data, and process data in a meaningful manner to drive business decisions
- Proficient with Microsoft office, primarily Microsoft excel and PowerPoint
- Strong cross functional team skills
The following is preferred for this role:
- 3.0 GPA or above
- Previous internship experience
- A passion for complex industries and team work
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid Site Holidays and Paid Day of Service (for full-time internships only)
- Temporary Housing Assistance
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Strong Inclusion a Diversity Initiatives
WE’RE CHEMOURS. A DIFFERENT KIND OF CHEMISTRY COMPANY.
We are driven by our purpose to create a more colorful, capable, and cleaner world through the power of chemistry.
Built upon a 200-year-old legacy and a world-class product portfolio, we bring everyday convenience to virtually everything people touch—in industries ranging from automotive, paints, and plastics to electronics, construction, energy, and telecommunications. We bring solutions that are better, safer, more reliable, and more sustainable, through the power of chemistry.
We see our people as our biggest assets. Instead of focusing just on what our employees do each day, we look at how they do it. By taking a different approach to talent development, employee engagement, and culture, our goal is to empower employees to be their best selves—at Chemours and in life.
The “ours” in Chemours represents everyone who works here. We’re thousands strong and always looking for the best and brightest to join our team.
Five fundamental, foundational values form the substructure of our culture as a multinational
corporation. They are core beliefs that guide and frame both our behaviors and our aspirations.
Our values are in part what differentiate us from others, making us uniquely Chemours.
They are—Customer Centered, Refreshing Simplicity, Collective Entrepreneurship,
Safety Obsession, and Unshakable Integrity. At Chemours, our values are where everything begins.
We were honored to be named a “Great Place to Work-Certified Company” for 2019-2020—our second consecutive year. We were also proud to receive a Gold Medallion Award from the U.S. Department of Labor’s HIRE VETS program in 2019.
Chemours is an equal opportunity employer
Chemours is an E-Verify employer
Candidates must be able to perform all duties listed with or without accommodation
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. Candidates who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status) are ineligible