Implementation Intern (Summer 2022)
Congratulations on exploring your career opportunities with FAST and taking the first step to becoming a FASTie! A FASTie? Yes, a FASTie.
FAST-ie \’faeste\ noun
1. an energetic, intelligent, enthusiastic person who works at Fast Enterprises.
2. a person dedicated to modernizing government technology to better serve the general public.
3. someone who is open to adventure and wants to experience new places around the world.
4. someone who enjoys collaboration with clients and camaraderie with teammates while solving business and technology problems.
If the description below speaks to you, take 5 minutes (seriously, only 5 minutes) to apply!
As an Implementation Intern on our team, you will be trained and mentored by an experienced Team Lead on how our GenTax® software solution works, as well as how to utilize Microsoft Visual Basic.NET and SQL Server. You will then be involved with all phases of the implementation of the software product.You will need to utilize your communication skills to consult with our clients to understand their specific needs, as well as implement those needs into our software using your technical and problem-solving skills. We have sites across North America and abroad and interns should be flexible with respect to work locations: https://www.fastenterprises.com/about/clients/
Eligible interns should possess strong communication skills and should be pursuing a degree in:
- Computer Science,
- Computer/Management Information Systems, or
FAST may also consider interns from other areas of study when supplemented with technical experience or aptitude.
Exposure to specific technology is not required. However, experience in the following areas is desirable:
- MS Visual Basic.NET
- Oracle DBMS or MS SQL Server
Fast Enterprises, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive hourly wage.