Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Are you a smart, compassionate senior care professional who wants to promote solutions that truly benefit the lives of those who use it and makes you feel good about the work you do?
Deseret Digital Media (the home of the mildly addictive KSL Classifieds) is seeking a customer-centric care advisor, with a knack for solving problems and desire to help find solutions, to work with our new SeniorLeaf product.
What is SeniorLeaf?
As the latest addition to the DDM portfolio, SeniorLeaf connects seniors and their caregivers to resources and professionals in their local area through its comprehensive online directory, call center and live events.
What will a SeniorLeaf Care Advisor do?
SeniorLeaf Care Advisors work with clients to develop comprehensive care plans to connect older adults and caregivers to the right resources and professionals in their local area. You’ll start with the customer’s end goal, educate them on their care options, assess their eligibility for various services, and map out a plan for them to live well now and empower them to make the right decisions to prepare for the future.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Improve quality results by studying, evaluating, and designing comprehensive plans to meet customer’s long-term health and living needs
- Communicate with customers via outbound and inbound calls, online chat, and email in a professional and friendly manner
- Build relationships with care professionals and follow-up to ensure prompt responses to customers
- Promote SeniorLeaf’s capabilities and services to customers and care professionals
- Advocate for the customer and provide feedback to the product and sales teams
- Input care professional information into Zendesk for fulfillment
- Help report on month end leads to ensure accurate billing
- Monitor care professional service level agreements and report issues to management
- Audit customer accounts in Zendesk to ensure data accuracy
- Collaborate with the team and manager to accomplish various tasks as we continue to build out the new product platform
What you need to bring to the table:
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- 3-5 years experience as a patient advocate, case manager, dispatch planner, social worker, or similar position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills
- Initiative and willingness to take action
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and growing, dynamic, fun environment
- Effectively manage your time to meet and maintain deadlines
- Enjoy working with others and be a team player
- Experience with Salesforce and Zendesk a plus
- Previous call center experience preferred but not required
- SSW license preferred but not required
- General desire to do good for our customers and care professionals
What is great about working at DDM?
We'll just tell you a few things, or we'd be here all day.
- We care about our contribution to the world. We not only care about the health of the business, we care about our impact on other humans. It's right in our mission statement more than once.
- We have fun. We strongly believe that the time you spend at work should be productive but also amusing.
- We take work/life balance seriously. No, really. We do. We care about what we do and we expect the work to get done on time, but we know there are extremely, vitally important things about your life outside of work, and we want you to take those things just as seriously.
- We are passionately interested in trying the new and untested. Have a new idea? Perfect! That's exactly what we want to hear about, and exactly what we want to try out.
Of course, there are also all the standard things that happen to be great at DDM, like competitive wages, opportunity for growth and advancement, stability, super benefits, etc etc etc.
This sounds great, how do I contact you?
If this sounds like something you'd want to get in on, attach your resume and cover letter (as much as we love meeting new people, we can't take phone calls regarding this role so stick to the online application, please).
Deseret Digital Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.