Administrative Assitant "AA" Intern
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT “AA” INTERN
Who We’re Looking For:
As a Summer Intern, you will be working closely with W4WF leaders to develop skills and competencies to be successful in your prospective industry. You will gain valuable experience in any of the following areas: operations, marketing, administration, guest services, problem solving, planning and implementation of innovative projects, and client relationship skills. This internship involves hands-on experiences which will provide opportunities for your personal success and development.
As an Admin Assistant Intern, you will:
• Assists with research, development, and implementation of projects.
• Presents research results on a variety of administration functions using computer programs such as MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
• Creates, maintains, and organizes files and archive documentation.
• Performs other duties as required.
As an Admin Assistant Intern, you will have:
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects and timelines while being detail oriented
• Interest in healthcare & community outreach work
• Attention to detail
• Strong computer & internet skills
• Strong work ethic and positive attitude
Current full time undergraduate or graduate student in a like-minded program aligned to the area of this internship.
Disclaimer: Due to the amount of resumes received, you will only be contacted by a member of our staff if you are selected. If selected, you can expect to hear from us within 30 days of receiving your application. Thanks so much for your interest!!