Who We’re Looking For:
As a Summer Intern, you will be working closely with W4WF leaders to develop skills and competencies to be successful in your prospective industry. You will gain valuable experience in any of the following areas: operations, marketing, administration, guest services, problem solving, planning and implementation of innovative projects, and client relationship skills. This internship involves hands-on experiences which will provide opportunities for your personal success and development.
As a Fundraising Intern, you will:
• Create and update internal project management tracking tools
• Support efforts in project management of timely production and execution of donor and network-related programs and events
• Collaborate with team members to generate ideas for improvements to Investor Relations processes and reporting
• Equity Initiatives – Equitable Investment and Capacity Building
• Grant Management and Reporting
• Development Logistics
As a Fundraising Intern, you will have:
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects and timelines while being detail oriented
• High proficiency with applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint and familiarity with project management systems
• Ability to work independently, knowing when to escalate issues as appropriate
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to collaborate as part of a team and take on additional responsibilities as required
Current full time undergraduate or graduate student in a like-minded program aligned to the area of this internship.
Disclaimer: Due to the amount of resumes received, you will only be contacted by a member of our staff if you are selected. If selected, you can expect to hear from us within 30 days of receiving your application. Thanks so much for your interest!!