As a Summer Intern, you will be working closely with W4WF leaders to develop skills and competencies to be successful in your prospective industry. You will gain valuable experience in any of the following areas: operations, marketing, administration, guest services, problem solving, planning and implementation of innovative projects, and client relationship skills. This internship involves hands-on experiences which will provide opportunities for your personal success and development.
As a Marketing Intern, you will:
• Assist with planning, organizing, and hosting events
• Assist in social media calendar development and promotions
• Create marketing materials to numerous specifications
• Assist with the creation of concepts, campaigns, and imagery to effectively communicate messages to the target mark
• Manage website and social networking profile content
As a Marketing Intern, you will have:
• Awareness, understanding, and skills necessary to work in a diverse environment
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Self-directed, proactive, and curious
• Flexible, adaptable, and detail-oriented
• Attitude of a leader
• Enjoyment of building relationships
Current full time undergraduate or graduate student in a like-minded program aligned to the area of this internship.
Disclaimer: Due to the amount of resumes received, you will only be contacted by a member of our staff if you are selected. If selected, you can expect to hear from us within 30 days of receiving your application. Thanks so much for your interest!!