Corporate Audit Summer Analyst Program - 2022
Corporate Audit Intern Program
Bank of America provides a diverse range of banking and nonbanking financial services and products domestically and internationally in more than 35 countries through eight major Lines of Business: Global Banking and Markets, Global Commercial Banking, Business Banking, Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Preferred and Small Business Banking, US Trust, Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, and Retail Banking and Distribution. As a result, the Company inherently encounters a wide range of risks. Corporate Audit is responsible for providing an independent assessment of whether controlling processes within Bank of America are adequately designed and functioning effectively to mitigate potential risks.
Corporate Audit maintains independence and objectivity by reporting to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors. Corporate Audit teammates cover all areas of the corporation, performing validation of the company’s risk management activities through testing of key processes and controls across the company.
Management and the Audit Committee are provided with regular reporting of Bank of America’s risk management systems and internal controls. Additionally, Corporate Audit provides risk-based advice and counsel to management to help develop and maintain an appropriate customer-focused risk management culture that supports the Corporation's business objectives.
Corporate Audit maintains robust processes for reviewing risk and controls throughout the Corporation. The audit plan for the company is developed based upon the risk profile of the Company and reviewed on a quarterly basis. The audit planning process includes considerations around strategic, market, credit, liquidity, compliance and operational risk.
As an Auditor you will learn business processes, perform risk assessments and test to evaluate related controls. You will have the opportunity to work closely with and influence each business regarding their control infrastructure as well as focus on a technology skill development. You will work with audit teams to build subject matter expertise to support a more proactive and continues audit approach.
Corporate Audit seeks applicants who have a desire to adapt and learn the multiple businesses within Bank of America. As an intern, you will work on an audit team and learn the processes of Bank of America.
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation timeframe between December 2022 and June 2023 in one of the following majors: Accounting, Finance, Information Technology or General Business
- Grade Point Average of at least 3.0 on a 4 point scale
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change, be flexible, and open minded
- Demonstrated ability to be able to be decisive and committed to accomplishing tasks
- A minimum of 3 months of work experience
- Must have the ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Legal authorization to work in the US now and in the future without sponsorship
- Bank of America does not complete third party forms from colleges, universities, or other parties.
Interns undergo a multi-phase training and development process including web based training, team coaches, and peer coaches. Teammates in this program will build a valuable network with other interns in Audit and throughout Bank of America as part of the Global Campus program.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must complete an application on Bank of America’s Campus Careers website before the deadline, November 1, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST.
Apply here: http://bit.ly/BofAAuditSummerAnalyst2022
Applications not submitted through Bank of America’s Campus Careers website will not be considered.**