Global Quantitative Analytics Summer Analyst Program - 2022
The Global Quantitative Summer Analyst program is a summer internship and precursor for the Quantitative Analyst Program designed to develop and coach analytical and quantitative talent to be deployed throughout various Bank of America business groups.
As an Intern within the program you will focus on the application of quantitative methods to solve complex business challenges. You will gain in-depth experience and be provided micro and macro views of risk management for the bank. You will use modeling techniques to quantify and determine solutions to business problems and gain real, in-depth experience applying quantitative knowledge to specific financial challenges. Internship opportunities include positions supporting various business groups.
Your training and development is our top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the program in addition to on-the-job support, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout.
As a Summer Analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Developing emerging risk assessments, analyzing credit risk scenarios, as well as modeling some of our key risk factors
- Conducting research and analysis to provide a micro view of risk management in a particular business line and a macro view of risk management for the bank as a whole
- Assessing market trends and providing quantitative data for internal partners and ultimately, clients
- Applying quantitative knowledge to specific financial challenges and projects specific to your business alignment
- Implementing solutions applying both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Candidates are required to be pursuing an undergraduate or masters degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation timeframe between December 2022 and June 2023
- 3.2 minimum GPA preferred
- Candidates should have a strong quantitative background in disciplines such as Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science, Quantitative Finance and Economics
- Has a drive for operational excellence and a commitment to achieving sustainable results
- Demonstrates integrity and ethics by earning others’ trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
- Strong academics and technical skills in Microsoft Office and programming applications should be accompanied by proficiencies in leadership, teamwork, problem-solving & analytical skills, communication & professional presence and judgment & risk management
- Bank of America does not complete third party forms from colleges, universities, or other parties.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must complete an application on Bank of America’s Campus Careers website before the deadline, November 1, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST.
Apply here: http://bit.ly/BofAQuantSummerAnalyst2022
Applications not submitted through Bank of America’s Campus Careers website will not be considered.**