Human Resources Administrative Coordinator
CSO is looking for the right individual to join our highly collaborative Human Resources Department as our Administrative Coordinator. This individual will coordinate the new hire and onboarding process and will organize and manage a variety of employee-related information. They will also provide excellent internal and external customer support and assistance to all levels of staff across the agency. The Administrative Coordinator is also a key player in planning employee appreciation events and organizing fun, employee morale building activities for our administrative staff.
This highly administrative role is extremely fast paced and requires excellent organizational and time management skills. There is a lot of work done in various computer systems, and proficient computer skills and knowledge are a must. We are seeking someone who is energetic, personable, and professional. Must be able to handle communication from a variety of outlets as well as be able to communicate effectively with all levels throughout the organization. The ideal candidate will be able to handle a number of tasks simultaneously, and be able to effectively prioritize those tasks.
The right person doesn't necessarily need to have prior experience in Human Resources, as long as their skills are transferable. Must have at least 2 years of administrative experience, preferably in behavioral healthcare or a similar field. This is a full-time position working in our Northampton-based administrative headquarters, Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm.
- Create all hire paperwork required for new employees and input new employee information into required database(s).
- Respond to employment verification requests.
- Run pertinent background checks for new employees; track and re-run required background checks for current employees.
- Create electronic personnel files for new employees; track and obtain any missing paperwork from new and existing employees as necessary.
- Track all board licenses, certifications and applicable information for license eligible and other employees, and ensure current information is on file in HR department.
- Maintain agency personnel files; both active and terminated, including gathering required information for employees changing positions or employment status.
- Maintain files on student interns and volunteers who deliver direct care services for agency.
- Set up and/or maintain pertinent department files, including proof of citizenship, background checks and benefits information.
- Maintain HR email address mailbox, processing email requests daily and forwarding to appropriate personnel.
High School diploma with minimum 2 years related, demonstrated ability in Human Resources support functions. Must be able to organize office procedures and workload efficiently; perform clerical and administrative tasks with minimal supervision; and work independently on department projects, and new initiatives. Ability to perform multiple tasks and assignments over an extended period of time and follow through with projects. Excellent communication skills and demonstrated collaborative, cooperative, supportive and flexible attitude. Capacity to work effectively with staff at all levels. Computer proficiency including ability to work with email, electronic health records, spreadsheet experience, and word processing software required.
We provide our employees with competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, including full coverage health and dental insurance and ample paid time off (vacation, personal, sick, and holidays). Additionally, we offer a retirement savings plan and an employee referral bonus program. CSO also provides our staff with regular in-house training and professional development opportunities with free training credits for certification. Our voluntary supplemental insurances include short and long-term disability, cancer, accident and life. We also offer a premier employee assistance program (EAP) and personal cell phone plan discounts.
Clinical & Support Options, Inc. is a behavioral health organization serving individuals and families across Western Massachusetts. From its early days as a child guidance clinic, Clinical & Support Options has expanded into a full service behavioral health agency, committed internally to excellence while we collaborate externally with community partners to participate in a comprehensive system of assistance and resources for the residents of our communities. We employ over 650 multi-disciplinary across 17 locations, helping thousands of families during the past 50 years. We have community based office locations throughout Western Massachusetts, including Springfield, Northampton, Greenfield, Orange, Athol, Gardner and Pittsfield.
Our core competencies lend themselves to the development of a "one-stop" model of comprehensive, holistic services to individuals and families with multiple and complex issues.
Our expertise, in a nutshell, is to support people in their progress towards self-sufficiency, no matter what challenges they face on that journey.