CEO Business Development Intern
Job Title: CEO Business Development Intern
Location: Hyde Park, MA
Reports To: CEO
What is ISlide?
ISlide is a company that gives you a unique opportunity to stand in what you stand for, by enabling you to create a design to sport on a pair of high quality, athletic slides so that you can carry your beliefs and interests with you, wherever you go.
Responsibilities of the CEO Business Development Intern
- Research and present on high priority company initiatives
- Learn ins and outs of running a successful business
- Supervise ISlide’s day to day activities across all departments
- Lead meetings with internal personnel and external partners
- Brainstorm and execute company initiatives
- Enrolled in a college or university
- Preferably majoring in business, entrepreneurship or other related field
Knowledge, skills, and abilities we are looking for
- Interest in entrepreneurship
- Skill in effectively and professionally communicating and interacting with others
- Skill in building professional relationships
- Skill in managing conflict
- Problem solving skills
- Skill in organizing
- Ability to think on your feet
- Ability to adapt
Is ISlide right for you?
ISlide a small business that prides itself on our dedication to never settle for normalcy. From material, to design, to operations; we continuously strive to create the best product and experience for our supporters. Within the walls and family of ISlide, we have creators, artists, passionate believers, and innovators working together to create a space that values individual contribution and creativity. We believe the minds and creations of team members have been and will always be integral to our success as a company, and brand. In doing so, we empower and encourage each and every team member to explore their individuality and test new ideas.