Blog Content Creator
Birdie is unlocking the magic and power of gifting – and building the future of social fintech along the way.
In exchange for your time and talent, we'll give you ownership and an unprecedented amount of responsibility from day one. We believe in learning by doing. As a part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to flex (and gain) different muscles by conquering challenging marketing and branding tasks. To date, Birdie has secured a banking partnership, built a digital wallet with P2P payments, launched several products during our beta – and we’re building a world class team and culture.
Our content marketers are driven to create engaging, consistent, and cohesive content experiences. You will be Birdie's storytellers, spearheading the content strategy for the web and blog — owning the whole end-to-end organic web user journey. We tell our product and company story in a clear, exciting and empowering way. We take a data-driven approach to storytelling, testing copy and messaging. We constantly measure the impact of our content and take a creative and analytical lens to drive brand awareness and user acquisition.
You are a content SEO superstar, a natural storyteller and writer, and love writing content. You have a knack for understanding and adapting editorial, voice, and tone guidelines. You’re a stickler for grammar and spelling and an exceptional self-editor. You’re deadline-driven, organized, efficient, and an outstanding communicator.
- Write SEO-optimized web content, including articles, customer stories, etc.
- Rewrite and optimize existing web content based on SEO best practices
- Ensure written content follows editorial, voice, and tone guidelines
- Currently majoring in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Experience writing engaging, best-in-class SEO-optimized content
- Knowledge of SEO and content best practices
- Knowledge of AP style
Point of contact: