Corporate Procurement Services Intern [2022 Internship Program]
The CPS Sourcing Intern will help improve supply chain/purchasing operations and re-evaluate enterprise-wide purchasing activities. The CPS Sourcing Intern will partner with CPS Sourcing Specialists on vendor pricing and service agreements. Additionally, the intern will work with our internal business customers to better understand their needs. Through investigation and communication, the intern will help to identify significant improvement opportunities, suggesting ways by which to realize cost savings. The intern will monitor purchasing activity to verify that goods and services are being purchased from the company’s strategic suppliers.
Are you a good fit for our team? Do you enjoy working in collaborative teams using your strong communication and client service skills? Do you work hard to be the best at what you do, and while you are generally well-rounded, do you also have an affinity for financials and math? If you are eager to step into ambiguous areas and help provide solutions while convincing others to follow your lead, then this is the place for you!
- Candidates must be working towards a bachelor’s degree in the following curriculums: Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Supply-Chain Management, or related field of study
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Decisive, detail-oriented, and highly accurate
- Strong analytical, organization, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinker with good judgment
- Candidates must have authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without the need for sponsorship (now or in the future)
- Candidates must have minimum of a 3.2 GPA to be considered
About our Internship Program: DTCC offers 10-week summer internships for university students in several departments and locations around the globe. Internships are an opportunity to contribute to DTCC’s daily operations, while learning more about the company and the financial services and technology industries. As a summer intern, you’ll be aligned as closely as possible to a team that leverages your academic skills and considers your future career aspirations. Upon a successful summer, interns will have the opportunity to be considered for our new graduate program upon obtaining their degree, also known as the EDGE Program.
Here's what you can expect as a DTCC intern:
- Access to senior leaders
- Workshops for skill-building and career development
- Participation in employee resource groups
- Team volunteering with local charities
- A sense of community
Engage with DTCC this Fall: Meet and learn from our colleagues as we host a series of virtual events this fall. Visit our careers site at rb.gy/s6vxic to learn more and RSVP for our events.
- August-October 2021: Engage with us virtually and apply to our jobs
- November-January 2022: Interview virtually with our team
- February 2022: Receive an offer and accept!
- February-June 2022: Engage with our colleagues as you close out your school year
- June 2022: Start the Summer Intern Program!