Marketing Media Intern
Our summer media intern will learn and assist working in marketing channels, specifically focusing on ad platforms, media channels and assigned duties. They are required to execute and continually adjust their team’s marketing tactics within their platform to help us drive strong performance. Ultimately, they will focus on driving strong business results through website and store traffic as well as will be assigned special projects throughout a 12 week internship experience.
Channel mastery: develops depth and competency in a specific marketing/media channel showing curiosity for holistic strategic vision
- Will learn how to writes and executes briefs, works closely with applicable partners and Planner/Sr. Planner/Manager
- Will learn how to evaluate opportunity within channel and offer tactical recommendations and optimizations
- Studies demographic data and consumer profiles to identify and buy against desired target audiences within the specific media channel, including lifestyles and psychographics
- Learn creative best practices and execution
- Will assist in the planning and execution of a channel
- Will be introduced and will work in media planning platforms (e.g. Kenshoo, Google, Workfront, AD-ID, trafficking documents)
- Participate and enforce key business enhancements in relation to tagging, trafficking, creative rotation, dynamic capabilities, third-party verification and compliance and all other ad ops related functions
Reporting, analytics, insights
- Learn how to provides accurate data reports and proactively identifies/pursues next steps in channel, collaborates on larger marketing/media plan adjustments in partnership with Planner/Sr. Planner/Manager
- Will be introduced to and work with planning spreadsheets and monthly budget updates
- Learn how to create test/learn plans and report out best practices within channel responsibility
- Junior or Senior college student working toward Bachelor’s degree in marketing and communications, analytics, economics or related fields
- Interest in media, analytics and content planning
Additional Program Details:
- Competitive compensation
- Full intern summer events program highlighting our field, stores, and corporate experiences.
- Campus Ambassador opportunities
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.