Communication and Change Management FALL Internship (New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Dallas)
Communication and Change Management Internship
Locations: New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Dallas
Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 45,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
Create a career that goes in the direction you choose. Get to know opportunity.
As an Intern within our Communications and Change Management practice, you will have the opportunity to work beside some of the industry’s top consultants, developing your skills and technical knowledge, while delivering creative, cutting-edge solutions to real business issues. You will have exposure to assisting with challenging client assignments that draw on your ability to analyze information and develop conclusions; demonstrate imagination and creativity; and deliver innovative change management solutions across a variety of tactics, including leadership alignment; employee involvement and measurement; training; and clear, concise communications across a variety of media
To be effective in this role, you will need strong business acumen along with confidence to interact with more senior colleagues and key client contacts. Comfort navigating ambiguity and uncertainty, organized thinking and communication skills, and a willingness to engage in both strategic design and tactical implementation are also critical to success in this position.
· Assist colleagues to design, present and implement custom communication and change management strategies and programs for a broad range of HR programs, largely focused on talent and rewards elements (e.g., employee experience, Total Rewards, organization transformation, the future of work, AI, wellbeing and culture)
· Develop insights related to change management risks and impacts, and communicate those insights clearly and succinctly
· Translate complex concepts into compelling and engaging communications across various media, including print and digital, with an eye towards cutting-edge solutions and data integration
· Develop technical knowledge and skills across a variety of industries and human capital areas
· Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with clients/colleagues at all levels
· Assist with design, production, and presentation of materials for clients. This may include presentation formatting, graphic design support, proofreading client work, scheduling meetings, answering client inquiries, etc.
· Ability to work 30-40 hours/week from September 2021- December 2021
· Progress towards a BA/BS Degree required in a liberal arts, graphic design, communications, journalism, business or technology with a Minimum GPA of 3.0
· Knowledge of current communication and change management trends, marketing and technology (digital and social media), and proven ability to apply that knowledge to client-focused solutions
· A professional presence with strong written, web and oral communication skills, demonstrating creativity and technical expertise
· Ability to manage competing priorities and carry out well-defined assignments according to established guidelines with little to no supervision
· Ability to draw conclusions from data in a logical, systematic way
· Strong project management, analytical, and interpersonal skills
· Technical savvy and comfort using the Microsoft Office Suite (MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Access), with very strong skills in MS Excel
Applications: Please submit your application through our career site.