Sales Support Administrator
At Barton Associates we are in the business of helping healthcare, are you looking to make a positive impact during the growing physician shortage? As a company we are looking to provide medical facilities with high quality candidates to fill their temporary openings in their staffing.
At Barton Associates we have quality controls and measures in place to ensure that the healthcare providers we send to our clients have nothing in their background that could be a potential issue. Our Risk department supports the sales team by serving as subject matter experts on Quality Assurance through review and assessment of risk potential with providers. In this role you will help us help healthcare by ensuring Barton supplies quality providers to clients in need.
The Sales Support Administration team provides direct support to the sales team assisting with quickly and efficiently placing healthcare providers by providing essential services to the team such as quality assurance checks, credentialing, licensing and travel accommodations.
Some of the perks of working at Barton include:
- Energetic and collaborative team environment
- Consistent Monday- Friday schedule
- Paid holidays and time off
- Team events and fundraisers
- 401k with match
- Excellent health insurance (low deductible PPO, dental, vision) with discounted gym membership
- Promote-from-within philosophy
- Research, analyze and assess our provider’s background information including credentials, references and state medical board searches
- Review providers’ credentials for malpractice, discipline, or other quality/clinical issues and determine Barton’s contract ability due to risk potential
- Conduct and review client manager and peer references on locum tenens
- Highlight and assess any potential risk from reference check outcome
- Audit and manage provider database that have potential risk. Monitor and update database regarding outcome of malpractice claims or disciplinary action
- Update and/or ensure all provider resumes are consistent
- Strong communication skills
- Deadline driven
- Determination and initiative to achieve objectives and ability to overcome obstacles
- Strategic thinking and ability to execute results
- Strong sense of urgency and customer service
- Adaptability and flexibility to support the organization’s growth
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Please note: Because we are an essential part of the healthcare industry, our offices are currently open with measures for safe social distancing in place. This is an in-office position.