**Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis starting September 15, 2021**
Are you a current business, operations, engineering or manufacturing student graduating between December 2021 and June 2022? Niagara wants to help you prepare for your career!
Allow us to introduce ourselves:
Individuals with your skill sets are in high demand, so why should you choose Niagara? We know our people are our greatest assets, and we love to support the growth and development of our team members – both current and future. We are a family-owned and operated leading beverage manufacturer, and we’re growing rapidly both across the nation and internationally, providing vast opportunities for career advancement and making an impact across our company.
What we offer:
- An encouraging and supportive culture where your career growth and development is prioritized
- The ability to make a tangible impact in a creative and fast-paced environment
- Collaboration with other life-long learners who share your curiosity and desire for constant improvement
- Competitive pay
What does the Manufacturing Internship look like for you?
The Manufacturing Internship at Niagara is unique in that our interns will work directly on high impact projects within one of our manufacturing facilities. You will rotate through many areas of the plant. During this internship, you’ll be encouraged to use a continuous improvement mindset approach to your projects and come up with helpful, productive solutions. The projects you work on will help you develop critical analytical and project management skills, while exposing you to advanced manufacturing operations, equipment and technology. You’ll have the opportunity to gain experience in project management, problem solving skills, and developing solutions, preparing you to join our talent pipeline as a future team member.
What you’ll be doing: combine with what we offer?
- Rotate through various areas of the manufacturing plant to gain an overall understanding of the manufacturing process and procedures.
- Assist various manufacturing plant team members to gain hands on experience with production methods, machines, and processes.
- Oversee a critical project that meets a business need. Previous examples include:
- Rotate from machine to machine to study the mechanics and preventative maintenance, identifying new optimization ideas, time saving flaws, and money saving opportunities.
- Deep dive into manufacturing procedures and create instructional guides for your fellow team members. Offer a fresh take on operations and suggestions on process improvement.
What skills you need to be successful:
- Strong oral and Written Communication – the ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, and demonstrated presentation skills
- Problem Solving abilities, including the ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Collaboration - building rapport with others in the workplace and showing support of others’ ideas
- Individual Initiative – We’re looking for those who are self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision while executing tasks in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
- Driven and Accountable – Always looking for growth, you’ll receive feedback from manager and from others, setting specific and manageable goals that are focused on your personal and professional objectives
Typical Compensation Range: