Master Data Spring Intern
This is a paid year-round internship that will work with the Product Information and Systems Management Team. The Master Data Ongoing Intern will assist the Master Data and Graphics Projects teams in the set up and maintenance of Product Information and item related configurations. This intern will work up to 40 hours/week during the summer and up to 20 hours/week during the school year.
Internship is based out of our Home Office in Green Bay, Wisconsin with the option to work remotely.
Looking to hire intern immediately, however, intern will start in Spring 2022.
What you’ll do:
- Assist the team in developing and managing process designs, process flows, business policies and procedures, and performance metrics.
- Assist the Master Data and Graphics Projects teams with the maintenance of product information and related processes to support both US and Global business units. They will learn various routine set up processes as needed, in order to provide back-up assistance to the Master Data team for Finished Goods, Packaging and Raw Material set up responsibilities.
What you need to succeed:
We're looking for candidates who thrive in fast-paced environments. The successful candidate will have:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems or a related field.
- Must have a minimum of 2 semesters remaining in school (May 2023 grads or later).
- Effective team communication.
- Strong organization skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to develop and maintain a disciplined approach.
- Ability to work year-round (up to 20 hours/week during the school year and up to 40 hours/week during the summer).
Qualifying Positions Offer:
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to an 8 percent Schreiber match and has been recognized as Best-in-Class for companies with 5,000-plus employees.
- A unique Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- An opportunity to share in the company’s success through our pay-for-performance incentive plan.
- Competitive medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits without a waiting period, including second-opinion medical consultation with specialists
- Wellness resources, including a fitness reimbursement program and access to an interactive personalized online wellness program
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Relocation assistance
- Professional growth and development opportunities through training and our Education Assistance Program