Intern - Summer 2022
We provide technology that community financial institutions use to manage risk and drive growth. Our solutions automate key processes – from anti-money laundering to fraud detection to CECL readiness to lending workflows – empowering our customers by addressing their Enterprise Risk Management needs.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to learn and grow and shares our commitment to driving a strong company culture by putting their heart and soul into their work every day.
Abrigo is looking for interns who are eager to expand their skillset in preparation for graduation and beyond. We are an industry-leading software provider that helps banks and credit unions combat financial crime, manage credit risk, and drive growth through our lending solutions. Interns will work closely with Abrigo teams to gain knowledge, experience, and exposure. They will use software and tools commonly used by technology companies and build foundational skills. Strong candidates for this program enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, have a strong attention to detail, and have excellent people skills. Abrigo has been ranked “Best Places to Work” as team culture is important at Abrigo. We are committed to fostering and preserving a culture of innovation and inclusion in everything we do. Join us!
Hiring interns for the following departments for Summer 2022 Software engineering, product management, human resources, finance, information technology, information security, IT infrastructure, sales, marketing, client success, education, and implementation.
What You'll Do:
- Participate in individual and group projects related to your field of study and professional interests
- Gain industry and market relevant skills to kick-start your career
- Build a professional network
- Weekly lunch and learns on broad business and “real world” topics to learn about personal finance, how to evaluate employee benefits, what is a total rewards package, what’s an org chart and more!
- Be a full member of the Penguin team: participate in team meetings, events, and company Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
What You'll Need:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A competitive nature, a drive to win, and work ethic to get you there
- Hungry for insights into how your business works and where it can improve
- Energy, creativity, positivity, and enthusiasm
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Experience with MS Excel or equivalent and email preferred
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Exposure to Abrigo leadership
- Market ready skills to advance your career
- To be part of the Heart & SOUL of a winning company with an inspiring mission
- The opportunity to Make Big Things Happen
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, genetic trait, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Abrigo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at Careers@abrigo.com with the subject line accommodation.