Summer College Intern - Marketing & Communications Analytics
Our reliability is one of the best in the nation, and we’re working to make it even better. We live here too. That’s why we’re committed to making Florida a better place. Join our team today Learn more
Position Specific Description
As part of our Market Research and Data Analytics team, the Marketing Research Intern is responsible for aiding in the production of both qualitative and quantitative research projects that may include: advertising testing, concept testing, product development, customer experience, brand tracking, message testing and more.
The ideal candidate will be a student with a strong interest in marketing research and data analytics. They should be a quick learner, self-motivated, interested in customer experiences, emerging web and digital technologies and be able to work quickly and independently. They should also be reliable, organized and passionate about providing strategic customer insights.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research projects to support medium to large special projects
- Engage in survey design, analysis, reporting and presentation of project results to provide recommendations that drive business results
- Conduct ongoing tracking and analysis of key competitors within the energy industry
- Synthesize data from multiple sources to create one customer story
- Explore emerging trends in the marketing research field
- Experience with quality tools and techniques, such as Survey Monkey, Qualtrics, PowerBI, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills and project management leadership
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic team member open to feedback and collaboration
- Effective written communications
- Effective verbal communications
- Advanced user of the Microsoft Office Suite
To be considered for an internship, you must be actively enrolled at a college or university as a full-time student seeking a bachelor’s degree or higher. You must also have a current cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher (on a 0.00 to 4.00 scale).
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists department with assigned projects
- Completes challenging projects and assignments
- Presents final project to senior leadership at the end of the internship
- Assumes responsibility for own travel, lodging, and transportation necessary to be available for the program
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- High school grad / GED
- Maintain active enrollment in a Bachelor or higher degree program
- Maintain cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher