Talent Solutions Internship (Virtual)
Talent Solutions Internship (Virtual)
Are you an innovative, forward-thinker who would like to make an impact within the telecommunications industry? Comcast’s Central Division is seeking dynamic, self-motivated interns who have a strong passion to drive the age of innovation during an immersive summer experience with us!
Our paid 11-week paid internship program gives interns hands-on experience working with various groups across multiple office locations within Comcast’s Central Division. As a member of the team, you will gain invaluable knowledge of the industry, be a part of our diverse and welcoming culture, and receive exposure to other areas of the business.
Your experience will also include:
· Engagement & Exposure: Creativity, ingenuity, and innovation is the name of the game! As you get an inside look into the day-to-day operations of a cutting-edge media and technology company, you’ll work on creative, innovative, and thought-provoking projects with various business units. With many exhilarating experiences built into one internship, you will have the opportunity to take center stage and showcase your summer projects during the final Intern Showcase.
· Professional Development & Fun: You will have the opportunity to network with fellow interns through social activities, community building, and Intern Experience Days. Our 11-week internship program maintains a strong focus on professional growth and development. Interns will have the opportunity to be a part of a multitude of professional development sessions over the course of their summer. Through ULearn activities, like speaker series and skill-building workshops, you’ll jump-start your professional development. In addition, collaborative activities with your cohort of interns and networking opportunities with senior leaders will all be major aspects of the summer program.
As a Talent Solutions Intern, you can expect to be engaged in thought-provoking projects, cultivate meaningful relationships and gain exposure to the day-to-day operations of a Fortune 500 media and technology company. The role will work closely with leadership in Talent Acquisition and Talent Management to coordinate and organize recruitment strategies and activities, assist in the full cycle recruitment process, and support in aligning overall workforce initiatives with business objectives. This role is an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced environment that requires a 'customer-first' orientation to succeed.
Comcast has multiple internship opportunities and your responsibilities will vary; functional areas may include but not limited to:
· Supports projects in the talent acquisition arena ranging from employment branding to candidate experience feedback surveys and talent reporting
· Coordinates and serves as a resource for the recruitment process
· Maintains applicant tracking system by posting, monitoring, and closing job requisitions, and updating candidate statuses throughout the selection process
· Supports Recruiters in sourcing and screening candidates using internal posting systems, external postings, outreach efforts, employee referrals, etc
· Assists in the scheduling and preparation of candidate interviews and testing by sending confirmations or itineraries, coordinating travel arrangements (when necessary,) managing interview day logistics and providing timely follow up
· Assists in the coordination of Open Houses and Group Information Sessions
· Partner with the University Relations team and functional leaders to determine campus recruiting goals and for the program’s continued success and expansion
· Contribute content and creative ideas to promote early career talent through marketing materials, website, social media, and advertising channels
· Help to organize and document all campus recruitment content and communications
· Help develop and execute the organization’s strategic workforce diversity and inclusion plan to align inclusion initiatives with business objectives
· Support talent acquisition efforts in developing sourcing strategies, networks and metrics for recruiting underrepresented talent
· Identify and establish partnerships with external diverse professional organizations for recruitment branding and cultivating diverse talent pipelines and actively recruiting top talent for priority positions and projects
· Create and update diversity and inclusion marketing materials
· Research and recommend diversity network activities
· Support in the planning and logistics for key diversity initiatives and events, conferences, sponsorship and other activities
· Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree from a United States-based college or university
· Authorized to work in the United States of America
· Ability to work a minimum of 35 hours per week over 11 weeks
· Strong interest in the telecommunications, cable and media industries
· Ability to work independently and in group settings
· Prior business exposure through internships, work experiences or campus organizations
· Currently pursuing a major in: Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field