Finance Intern - Summer 2022
2022 Summer Internship | Finance
School Year: May 2022/2023, Recent Grads or Graduate Student
Dates of the Internship: June 1, 2022 – August 6th, 2022
Format: In-Person (Remote Accepted)
Camping World is looking for a Finance intern for the summer of 2022 to work closely with the Finance department. As an intern, you will assist with the daily operations and gain a first-hand experience in the department. We are looking for someone who is driven, has experience in Finance and who wants to be immersed in a real-world experience. If you are eager to learn, have a strong interest in finance and want to further develop yourself as a professional; this is the ideal role for you. This role is a full-time, paid, nine-week internship that will offer a great opportunity to work alongside professionals in your desired field.
- Assist with financial modeling, statistical analysis and other special projects
- Present data-driven recommendations to the finance team
- Prepare monthly/quarterly financial analysis packets for management
- Investigate and resolve errors and other issues with transactional processing that are raised by other departments
- Validate invoices from purchases and reports and make sure orders properly match
- Maintain accurate credit files, collection files, and electronic collection notes for each customer account
- Support with process improvements and other special projects or initiatives
- Prepare and record journal entries
- In pursuit of or a recent graduate with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a closely related field.
- Cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Sufficient knowledge of Microsoft Office: Suite: (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of the basic principles and practices of accounting and financial analysis
- Must be able to evaluate and interpret data in statistical and narrative form
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor and strict confidentiality
- Must be diligent, organized, and extremely detail-oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic with research and note-taking skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with ability to multitask
Camping World is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
About Camping World
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 1,900 bays and over 1,600 technicians on staff; over 100 collision centers; RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make it our mission to equip you for it. We are seeking dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more!