Inventory Intern - Summer 2022
2022 Summer Internship | Inventory
School Year: May 2022/2023, Recent Grads or Graduate Students
Dates of the Internship: June 1, 2022 – August 6th, 2022
Format: In-Person (Remote Accepted)
Camping World is looking for an Inventory intern for the summer of 2022 to work closely with the Inventory department. As an intern, you will assist with the daily operations and gain a first-hand experience in the department. We are looking for someone who is driven and who wants to be immersed in a real-world experience. If you are eager to learn, have a strong interest in inventory management and want to further develop yourself as a professional; this is the ideal role for you. This role is a full-time, paid, nine-week internship that will offer a great opportunity to work alongside professionals in your desired field.
- Maintain and update inventory records
- Create reports of materials, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock
- Update sales and service agreements, pricing, and pricing for units
- Create consignment requests
- Assist Inventory department with the development and improvement of inventory management policies and procedures
- Assist with data analysis for improving storage locations, put-away processes, and distribution center procedures
- Conduct market research for new company projects to analyze the inventory needed
- Take on individual special projects as needed to enhance your knowledge and skills in Inventory management
- Work with the Inventory department and other departments as an adequate team member
- In pursuit of or a recent graduate with a bachelor's degree in supply chain management or closely related field
- Cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Sufficient knowledge of Microsoft Office: Suite: (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor and strict confidentiality of company information
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be diligent, organized, and extremely detail-oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to frequent priority changes
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth environment with the ability to multitask and keen attention to detail
- Strong work ethic with sense of urgency to resolve issues promptly
Camping World is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
About Camping World
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 1,900 bays and over 1,600 technicians on staff; over 100 collision centers; RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make it our mission to equip you for it. We are seeking dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more!