Summer Intern, Analytics
Rockwell Automation is the largest company in the world dedicated to industrial automation and information. Here, we connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to make the world more intelligent, more connected, and more productive. From improving the production of medicines that boost human health to reducing waste in an oil and gas plant, the work we do changes how we live.
We truly believe we are doing things never before possible. And we need the brightest minds to help make that happen – the makers, the forward thinkers, the problem solvers. That’s where you come in.
As an intern focused on Analytics & Machine Learning, you will perform a key functional role while working with a team of engineers and industry professionals. Engineers and scientists in this dynamic area develop, apply, and maintain cutting edge algorithms to the entire spectrum of Rockwell Automation’s internal processes and customer-facing applications to optimize manufacturing production and increase equipment uptime. Particular emphasis is placed on creating solutions that enable more people to easily apply AI/ML.
You will have the opportunity to be a significant contributor, while getting comprehensive exposure to the business structure of Rockwell Automation and how we are helping our customers bring the Connected Enterprise to life. Each intern has a dedicated mentor to help navigate Rockwell, ramp up in our code base, and remove daily blockers. Additionally, as a student associate there will be hosted activities and events intended to help you grow your network, develop your professional skills and immerse yourself in our company culture.
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s or advanced degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Information Systems, or Business with an IT/MIS/Computer Science emphasis
- Knowledge of database design, database management, and data structures