Intern, Customer Success Program Manager
Rockwell Automation is the largest company in the world dedicated to industrial automation and information. Here, we connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to make the world more intelligent, more connected, and more productive. From improving the production of medicines that boost human health to reducing waste in an oil and gas plant, the work we do changes how we live.
We truly believe we are doing things never before possible. And we need the brightest minds to help make that happen – the makers, the forward thinkers, the problem solvers. That’s where you come in.
The Customer Success organization is looking for an intern to assist with the development of our Customer Success partner strategy. This individual will assist the overall team with driving the development and deployment of Customer Success content for the training of our distributors across North America. You’ll be responsible for developing a timeline of project activities, competency roadmaps, and coordination amongst the internal teams and our channel partners. This is a great opportunity to learn about Customer Success, with exposure to our channel partners.
You will have the opportunity to be a significant contributor, while getting comprehensive exposure to the business structure of Rockwell Automation and how we are helping our customers bring the Connected Enterprise to life. Each intern has a dedicated mentor to help navigate Rockwell, ramp up in our code base, and remove daily blockers. Additionally, as a student associate there will be hosted activities and events intended to help you grow your network, develop your professional skills and immerse yourself in our company culture.
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s or advanced degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Pursuing a degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration, Communications/Public Relations, Journalism or Information Science & Technology/MIS.
- Previous marketing experience in an industrial automation or manufacturing environment