Winter/Spring 2022 Photography Intern (Apply via website - All States Welcomed)
Dim Events, LLC is looking for college students or students of life in the Chicagoland area by providing an internship with a strong focus on innovative thinking through photos. During your internship period, we put together a mini agency where interns from different programs can work on client projects, research/strategize, and brainstorm ideas to build the client’s brand. If you are the type of person who has many thoughts on visual storytelling and needs help finding guidance on utilizing your ideas in the creative field, this internship may be for you! We are a boutique company that loves innovation and new ideas. We require our interns to experiment with recent trends and concepts.
Responsibilities & Duties:
Job duties would include, but not be limited to:
- Create 1-2 photo campaigns a week based on projects you are assigned to build upon your portfolio
- Build out concepts with Dim Events team to innovate ways to set-up photoshoots to engage clients/community
- Work internally with social media and marketing interns to create content with fellow interns and creatives in the community.
- Operate and maintain photo equipment.
- Contribute to photography assignments for product and event shoots.
- Contribute to image processing and retouching responsibilities.
- Learn from clients on how to visual storytelling based on their specific brand
- Have the chance to pitch ideas to clients
Qualifications We'd Love You To Have:
- Willingness to learn
- 1-2 years of Photography/Videography experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Understands visual trends
- Self-Motivated (Very Important)
- Ability to stay on schedule
- Professional and Polished
- Flexible scheduled
- Strong research skills
- Strong communication skills
- Receptivity to Feedback
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Background or experience in web design is preferred but not required
- Branding Analysis
- Client Analysis
- Applying client branding to event/campaign creation process
- Ability to tell the client’s singular story through multiple ideas
- Learn how to create a marketing story for clients
- Experience at least 2-3 Client Meeting
- Apply artistic process in a business setting
- Enhanced digital editing skills