At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity (TE) is a global technology leader, creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environment, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home.
This role will be a member of the Marketing team for TE's Data and Device Solutions, part of the Communication Solutions segment. Consumer, network and data center applications change at an exponential pace and the Data and Devices business is at the heart of a continuously expanding connected life. Accordingly, we provide responsive, iterative and fundamentally agile capabilities and conceived, designed and manufactured to support today’s demands. Our customers are building the devices and the infrastructure that is redefining what information technology means. Our products push markets and meet the ever-changing need of the evolving, more connected, data-driven world.
The ideal candidate has a strong passion for marketing and public relations industry with a keen attention to detail and is an outgoing and hardworking individual. This internship will provide significant hands-on insight into a fast-paced role, as well as invaluable learning about the marketing industry. To be successful, you’ll need to be able to think creatively, be self-motivated, and produce detailed work.
As an intern at TE Connectivity, you will gain experience working for a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. TE Interns apply their classroom experience to value-add projects that create impact across our businesses.
Throughout the 10-12 week Summer Internship Program, TE Interns receive a high touch onboarding experience to support their transition from school into the workforce. Interns come together weekly for events such as professional development workshops, executive panel discussions, networking events, plant tours, community involvement, etc. Each intern is assigned a mentor, specific to their development & interests to support them with navigating their internship. Our program has been named to Way Up’s Top 100 Internship Programs List for the past two consecutive years & over 96% of our previous interns would recommend TE’s Internship Program to a friend.
Click here to learn more about Life at TE
This position is located at one of our North American sites or may work remotely.
The Marketing Intern will support the team in the development of regional marketing campaigns and projects that increase brand awareness, drive demand, enable sales, and align with Data and Device Solutions business goals and priorities globally. They will work closely with product management, digital, product management, channel marketing and marketing operations to support marketing tactics and campaigns that help drive business results through qualified lead generation and improved sales.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide support with all marketing administrative needs
- Provide support to Channel Marketing in the development of sales enablement tools and content
- Assist the Marketing team to develop and execute Marketing deliverables including collateral, communications, digital assets, social media, PR, content and other tactics that are aligned with growth objectives and targets
- Work closely with the Digital team to monitor our digital platforms
- Participate in team and department brainstorms
What your background should look like:
- Currently pursuing on a Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Advertising, or similar field with a graduation date after August 2022
- Solid grammar, editing, and proofreading capabilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Project management skills including managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Proficient with Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator
- Familiarity with Eloqua and Salesforce.com a plus
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
• Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $14-22 hourly (subject to change dependent on physical location)
• Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
• A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.