Channel Enablement Intern
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As an intern at TE Connectivity, you will gain experience working for a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. TE Interns apply their classroom experience to value-add projects that create impact across our businesses.
Throughout the 10-12 week Summer Internship Program, TE Interns receive a high touch onboarding experience to support their transition from school into the workforce. Interns come together weekly for events such as professional development workshops, executive panel discussions, networking events, plant tours, community involvement, etc. Each intern is assigned a mentor, specific to their development & interests to support them with navigating their internship. Our program has been named to Way Up’s Top 100 Internship Programs List for the past two consecutive years & over 96% of our previous interns would recommend TE’s Internship Program to a friend.
After the internship, students will have gained tangible experience to build their resume & kick start their career. All TE Interns are evaluated and considered for return internships & full-time career opportunities upon graduation.
Click here to learn more about Life at TE
As a Channel Enablement intern, you’ll have the opportunity to;
- Join the Channel Business Unit’s Channel Enablement team to help drive the strategy and implementation of global sales programs, technologies, and initiatives.
- Work closely with sales, product management and marketing teams to drive the development and utilization of sales enablement tools, collateral, and communication.
- Support the strategic initiatives that drive revenue and sales effectiveness through TE channel sales and distributor organizations.
- Assist in developing success reporting metrics and maintaining scorecards for sales programs and initiatives. Such tasks include setting benchmarks, milestones, and success reporting templates.
- Gain analytic skills and experience while providing actionable insights to business leaders.
- Build communication skills and experience, such as: effective business writing and presentation skills to effectively express ideas and/or recommendations to a broad range of audiences.
This position will be a combination of remote and in person at the Middletown, PA site.
What your background should look like:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited University or College for the duration of the Internship with a graduation date of August 2022 or later
- Pursuing a bachelors degree in Business Administration or closely related field.
- Interest in Sales, Data Analysis, Customer Experience.
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, and Tableau a plus.
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
• Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $16-23 hourly (subject to change dependent on physical location)
• Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
• A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.