Quantitative Risk Management Intern [2022 Internship Program]
The Quantitative Risk Management (QRM) team is responsible for creating and maintaining the risk models used in SIFMU business of DTCC. The QRM Interns will assist on various projects of model building, back testing, and model performance monitoring. These projects will likely involve gathering and analyzing data as well as summarizing the results for presentations.
- Candidates must be working towards a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree in the following curriculums: Mathematics, Science, Computer Science/Engineering, finance, and mathematical finance
- Working knowledge of calculus and rudimentary statistics
- Working knowledge of Python or database programming
- Strong oral and written communication skill
- Candidates must have authorization to work permanently in the US without the need for sponsorship (now or in the future)
- Candidates must have minimum of a 3.2 GPA to be considered
About our Internship Program:
DTCC offers 10-week summer internships for university students in several departments and locations around the globe. Internships are an opportunity to contribute to DTCC’s daily operations, while learning more about the company and the financial services and technology industries. As a summer intern, you’ll be aligned as closely as possible to a team that leverages your academic skills and considers your future career aspirations. Upon a successful summer, interns will have the opportunity to be considered for our new graduate program upon obtaining their degree, also known as the EDGE Program.
Here's what you can expect as a DTCC intern:
- Access to senior leaders
- Workshops for skill-building and career development
- Participation in employee resource groups
- Team volunteering with local charities
- A sense of community
Engage with DTCC this Fall:
Meet and learn from our colleagues as we host a series of virtual events this Fall. Visit our careers site at rb.gy/s6vxic to learn more and RSVP for our events.
- August – October 2021: Engage with us virtually and apply to our jobs
- November – January 2022: Interview virtually with our team
- February 2022: Receive an offer and accept!
- February – June 2022: Engage with our colleagues as you close out your school year
- June 2022: Start the Summer Intern Program