Intern Accounts Payable
This is a paid internship; however, the intern must provide their own housing and transportation. Business related transportation and expenses will be paid by the organization. This intern will work part-time during the school year beginning the spring semester of 2022, and full-time during the summer of 2022, up until graduation. The internship is located out of our Mankato, MN office.
Compeer Financial is seeking collaborative, innovative and dynamic professionals to be a part of our Top Workplace culture!
Tell me more about this opportunity.
This internship serves Compeer Financial’s internal clients by assisting the Finance department with accounts payable entries, expense reports, completing general ledger entries, balancing the daily deposit and other miscellaneous projects as assigned.
- Review/code/complete entries for accounts payable and expense reports.
- Complete general ledger journal entries.
- Various general ledger reconcilements.
- Balance weekly deposit.
- Mail checks.
Minimum Qualifications & Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working towards completing an Accounting or Finance degree, with 1-2 years completed.
- Strong working knowledge of computers and software applications such as Excel, Word, and Access.
- Exceptional skills and abilities in client service, teamwork and time management.
Who is Compeer Financial?
Compeer Financial exists to champion the hopes and dreams of rural America. By joining our team, you will help empower those in agriculture and rural communities to achieve their goals and expand their possibilities. We embrace business agility and innovative approaches to serving our clients and communities.
Why join our team?
- Amazing team members who are passionate about serving agriculture and rural America.
- Investment in our team members’ education, growth and development.
- Engagement in our communities through giving back and volunteerism.
- Flexible, collaborative and dynamic work environment.
- Great benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401K (3% Compeer contribution & up to an additional 6% match)
- Paid time off (vacation, sick leave, holidays, volunteer time)
Find out why our team members choose Compeer Financial by watching this video.
How do I apply?
Qualified candidates, please apply online at https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_CompeerFinancial/external/jobDetails/jobDetail.html?jobPostId=2025&localeCode=en-us
Compeer Financial is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.